Sunday, October 08, 2006

Life gets up f***ed sometimes

This post was written a week back but was not able to post it cozof some browser problems
Now there was no use giving the stars there... everybody understands wat i was trying to say with that word and if somebody claims they don't they are some piece of shit about whom I dont care.
Now life gets fu**ed up sometimes... and it especially does when you join an industry which my friend Ba3 so well defined. But even with those instructions the life is sometimes not the way you wish it to be. Ok the fault for this may lie with me also but then that has been the case with me all the time. I fcuk up with the scenarios so well in control of me that the life ends up fcuking me. There may have been thousands of blogs about this and this may be another shit on the same topic but this is my blog and this is what I feel like writing about it at present. I think the expensive coffee at a posh cafe (which another of my fellow blogger Rahul has beautifully written about) does that to you sometimes. After coming so long into the blog I don't understand myself what picture I want to present with the blog. But mainly I am continuing writing this now is for the heck of it. So let me think of a INCIDENT WHICH IS WORTH PUBLISHING....
Deja Vu. The god really has a way out for you everytime you are in trouble. As I was struck with the writer's blog ( the copyright for that goes to Sayesha which I am using without permission, so plese do not sue me) my friend rang me up and told that another friend of mine who is some 10 cubicles away had left his cell at the posh cafe which we had just been to. Now the expedition to get the damn mobile mobile started which is the most expensive one I have got the chance to lay my eyes on, ya gals he is really a rich guy looking for someone:-). He was very much anxious to get his mobile back and the damn lift started playing its petty tricks. Waise BTW why is it that whenever you are in an emergency of like reaching the office on time(which regularly happens) the lift is at its best of ignoring your needs. The lift was stopping at all the floors, even moving to the upper floors which it was not supposed to. Anyways, the lift somehow went back to its normal behaviour and went to the ground floor which we were so anxious to get to. Boy did we have an entertainment there. Now I tell you its very bad to be at the right place at the right time with all the good reasons. There was too much eye candies to be keep track of. The damn mobile saga interrupted the NSP(nain sukh prapti) I was having and we were on our way to the coffee shop to rescue the fellow's mobile from the evil clutches of the maitre d'cafe. It was an uneventful journey ( and you thought that it would end up into a big story hitting the headlines of all the major dailies tomorrow, sorry to disappoint you folks) after that as we ended up inside the cafe with barely 5 minutes of walk and even the maitre d'cafe was not too reluctant to part away with the mobile. So we walked our way back to the lifts. As all the lifts were desserted and at our disposal at the unearthly hour, we decided to take different lifts just to race and we found out that both the lifts operate at the same speed almost (can't be exact as we forgot to compare our timings). So thus ended the mobile chase and I got back and completed this entry.To sign off now folks
Adieu until next time

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yous should probably christen ur site as:
"2difficult2read.blogspot.com"

.......... :-)

Garrett said...

dont worry the nxt time u r here it will not be such

Sayesha said...

Hahaha! Ok ok I won't sue you :P

DreamCatcher said...

R u ok!!!!

Unknown said...

Check out for latest cricket updates and T20 World Cup 2020 Live Score at free of cost and enjoy all the actions, live streaming, schedule and much more about this mega cricket event.