Saturday, October 17, 2009

How not to go to GOA!!!!

I should have posted this 2 weeks back when I cut my trip short to GOA before it even started and got back to Pune from Mumbai without catching my connecting train to Madgaon from there, but still as these blogspace is used just by me its better to make an entry into the pensieve atleast now.

And these points I make are not only for the trip to GOA which I did not go through but for trips in future to other places as well....

To make it short entering into a bulleted format.
=>Do not wait until the last moment to confirm your trip. It may be fun sometimes but not always.

=>Do not expect other people to join you at the last moment.

=>Even if the trip can not be confirmed for some reasons atleast book a ticket in advance because it is almost impossible to match an itinerary to match your pocket, comfort and timings at the last moment.

=>After getting a booking even though of your disliking do not try to change it again and again confusing others as well as yourself.

=>Office work will always be there. Do not change your plans at last moment because of that unless and until it creates any dire consequences for the business. (And at the moment the position I am in it will not)

=>When you know you will have to travel alone for a considerable amount of time and you can not sleep it off, either get a flight ticket or be ready for the journey. (Remember during college you have always made a journey of 40 hrs in sleeper class almost every semester and at that point of time it never felt tiresome or boring)

=>Brace yourself up for other options if the train/flight/bus is late and if you feel time is important be ready to spend. (You are earning money to spend and enjoy)

These are the major points I wanted to cover and even though this post did not come out as I wanted to write it but I think it is done.

May be will extend it later on with the actual events that transpired and why I think in the hindersight that it was better I did not go.

But adieu for now!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

ND said...

Should I thank God, I couldnt join you people!?