Sunday, July 19, 2009

Finally Laptopmore :D

Finally got a new laptop (ACER 5738G) on 04-07-2009 and also inspired my brother in law to get exactly the same one a week after :)

The config is awesome and the price was good too. The specification for the laptop are:
Intel Core 2 Duo T6400 2.0 GHz Processor
4 GB DDR3 RAM
512 MB NVidia dedicated Graphics Card
320 GB HDD
15.6" screen
Good battery backup (Easily gives me a running time of 3 hours on battery even while watching a movie on good brightness and using laptop speakers)

As many people may be searching for the review of this laptop my experience so far about the laptop is extremely good. Its been 2 weeks since I have been using this laptop and I have had no problems at all. Have installed Ubuntu 9.04 as well and apart from minor bugs reported there are no major problems with Ubuntu as well.

Have not tested the graphics capability of the laptop as I have not been able to lay my hand on any decent graphics PC game but I am very much satisfied with its overall performance. The booting time to vista is less than 15 secs and that says a lot about its performance I guess.

So final verdict from my side is that I would recommend this laptop to everybody who is looking for a good value for money on their purchase and this comes with a very good performance.

Adieu for now.

P.S. Will revive this dead blog soon....

1 comment:

Navneet said...

Heeralal, before reviving the dead blog, plz plz plz recolor it. and cngrts 4 the long waited laptop.